The Humanitas Europæ Foundation offers scholarships to facilitate study periods in one of the schools in its network or in another establishment that focuses on the teaching of Latin and Greek.
To apply for a scholarship, send an application file containing the following documents to the Foundation:
- Completed scholarship application form
- Motivation letter
- Photocopy of tax assessment notice
Scholarships may be awarded to any young person aged between 11 and 18. Applications can be made at any time during the year. Study periods take place between 1 September and 30 June.
The Scholarship committee make an independent decision regarding the candidate’s application, taking into account the following:
- the candidate’s motivation to participate in the study programme
- the candidate’s competences
- the socio-economic situation of the candidate or his/her family: income, dependents, precarious situations (unemployment, single-parent families, illness etc.)