The Humanitas Europæ Foundation offers work placements in one of the schools in its network to young people that have finished their schooling.
The work placements are unpaid. The Foundation covers the costs under certain conditions.
To apply for a work placement, send an application file containing the following documents to the Foundation:
- Completed work placement application form (contact us)
- Motivation letter
- Letter of Recommendation from a school principal or university lecturer
- Photocopy of the identity card or passport
Work placements may be granted to any candidate aged 21 or over and holding a bachelor’s degree or a degree equivalent to three years of post-secondary education.
Applications for work placements can be made at any time during the year. Work placements take place between 1 September and 30 June.
The Foundation makes a decision regarding the candidate’s application in collaboration with the host school, taking into account the following:
- the capacity of the host school to take on a student teacher
- the candidate’s proficiency in the subject s/he intends to teach
- the candidate’s ability to teach and pass on the subject matter with enthusiasm